Thursday, November 13, 2014
Nih la kucing yang diberanakkan di belakang rumah tempoh hari. Dah besar panjang pon. Yang lagi sekor kaler kekuningan tuh tak tahu pegi mana. Maybe dah berhijrah kot. Yang selalu datang depan umah yang hitam nih la. Tapi masih liar lagik. Tak dapat nk sentuh usap lagi. Dia nih dah jadi Kak Long kat sini sebab berkawan dengan si Bubu. Kucing yang kami jumpa bawah pokok Serai mengiau sekuat hati dikala azan zohor berkumandang.
Monday, March 31, 2014
Walaupon kehadiran hangpa hanya sementara, hangpa tetap cute!
Balik dari Yong Peng, bukak pintu dapoq tup tup ada Ibu Kucin melompat terkejut. Rupanya ketidakadaan di rumah sebab balik kampong telah dijadikan ruang persinggahan sementara keluarga kucing tanpa bapak nih.
Anak nya sekoq tuh dah mati maybe tersepit or maybe jugak due to transportation issue. Sebab muka dia macam dah pecah. Cheq pon tanam jugak malam tuh depan rumah. #prayforkitten
Malam tuh jugak Mak depa transfer pi tempat laen. So ingat, nanti datang lagik yer.
P/s: Gambaq diamik guna Nikon D80 (bought back in 2008) with SB600 flash. #rawnofilter
Wednesday, December 25, 2013
Assalam. This post is consider #throwback entry since the pic was taken in 2011 near Pasir Gudang Johor when I was attached to Sime Darby Fabrication Yard for Kumang Project. The food here was AWESOME! The price also very cheap compared to Senibung or other seafood restaurant at Jb! Now, I am not so sure the about the price. I wish I could go there and taste this super delicious Ketam Masak Pedas ( Spicy Crab) again soon.
Look how nice is the view. Tangjung Langsat Pasir Gudang Johor.
Jetty where fisherman bring their fresh seafood!
Tadaa… this is superb! Amazing and delicious.
This is the end. Alhamdulillah.
See you in the next entry. Happy New Year!
Friday, October 18, 2013
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Monday, September 26, 2011
Something to share with everybody… selamat pagi sayang!
- THINK about your goals, and get out of the "spray-and-pray" mentality as you learn to spot better photo opportunities.
- PREPARE your equipment and understand essential photography concepts as they apply to kids photography.
- SMILE with your subjects! Hone your intuitive skills to ensure making photos is fun for kids of all ages and personality types--including you!
- REFINE your shots with photo processing tricks and techniques that'll ensure your images are truly unforgettable.
- RESEARCH different styles and equipment so you never miss a chance to capture a special moment.
- PUSH your own creative boundaries with a series of practical challenges designed to help you take more evocative shots.
- LOOK closely at the work of innovative kids photographers, and benefit from their personal tips and advice.
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Monday, May 23, 2011
Salam sejahtera semua.
Setelah sekian lama tak hupdate blog, nih ade serba sedikit pasal gamba2 di tempat keje for the past 4 months. Shiploose Management during my assignment as Shiploose Team Leader at Pasir Gudang JB. The main purpose is to enhance my memory and to share with you so that I will be able to answer the question during my ACD~ ngeh ngeh
Basically my task is to coordinate the overall shiploose ( material that already pre-fabricated for hook up and commissioning at offshore), thus I need to coordinate with material and logistic personnel to arrange the lashing and transportation to offshore inclusive of Custom Clearance and Port Clearance after COFA issuance by MWS (Marine Warranty Surveyor) for insurance coverage purposes.
Antara barang-barang shiploose adalah seperti dibawah;
P/s: Terbaca balik entry2 lama kat blog nih, terasa macam orang laen yang tulis plak.